Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bathhouse Question
View Single Post
Old 24th August 2006, 04:15 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

^^^

I gotta admire your ability to be politely blunt to the guys who are not a sexual match.

Don't think I've ever just said "no, thanks" in a bathhouse, but probably only because it has been years since I've been inside one! I've said "no, thanks" many times in bookstores, though it usually isn't necessary. Again, MOST guys get the hint when I'm not interested, but you are right: there will ALWAYS be cruisers who push it to the limit.

Just part of the game.

Bring up a good point about the fucked up dudes, too. Haven't had too many encounters with them, but a few. Noticed one dude smoking up crack or something in a booth once. His fucking eyeballs were jiggling in his skull. Scary shit. I always avoid drunks simply because they are bad in bed!

HAVE been noticing a LOT of college-age guys hitting me up online and asking for crystal meth and shit like that.

This really freaks me out. I never realized that kids in school are doing heavy drugs like this. In my day, college meant a lot of booze and some grass. Now, these guys are asking if I have crystal meth. Yeah, OK. Once someone hits me up with that kind of shit, they are off my short list for sure.
Quote |