Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - black guys????
Thread: black guys????
View Single Post
Old 25th August 2006, 08:51 AM
weiner_suckr
Cruiser

I remember this time in Northern New York where I hooked up with a young black man at a gay bar. We talked and drank, and later we went back to his place which was only a few blocks away. I was so nervous and excited because I had never been with a black man before, but he was pretty feminine, so I didn't think nothing about it.

So we get to his place, start kissing, fondling each other and then go into his room. I immediately yank his pants down and just marveled at this beautiful black cock that just bobbed up and down in front of me. I grabbed the shaft and just started sucking like crazy, like my life depended on it. After awhile we got into a 69 and then he wanted me to mount him. As I start humping his ass, there's a knock on the door. he gets up and answers it. It turns out to be his two friends, both whom are black. They join us in the room and by this time I'm in awe at having three black men in the room. They watch us as we get back into our 69 position and start kissing each other, obviously getting off on watching us.

Before long, I was on my back as my new friend kneeled over me and fed me his cock. I start sucking greedily on it and notice the other two have stopped kissing and are now knee walking over to me. This was a dream come true! Soon, there are two other cocks dangling over me, each wagging it on my face. So like a milking machine, I take turns holding each cock and sucking like a true pig. Their moans only excited me more and I became rigid hard. My feminine friend began to sit on my cock and ride me as i sucked his two friends off. Before long, the two black guys moaned louder and began to pull outof my mouth to jerk off on my face. In that instant i started to cum inside his ass as thick ropes of cum started dropping onto my face. "Yeeeahhh" they moaned as I moaned with ecstacy. It was the most powerful orgasm I have ever had! Just watching these thick black cocks pump out wads of sperm onto my face made the orgasm only that much powerful.

needless to say, I haven't had another black man for years but I am always looking!!!