Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Expat teachers in Thailand
View Single Post
Old 25th August 2006, 09:27 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

confused

stillthrobbing might be on to something in regards to the article writer being confused about what constitutes a "US Senator." I'd also be very surprised if a real senator was "disgraced" and hanging out in go-go bars - and playing with katoeys - in Thailand. In today's paper there were several letters-to-the-editor ridiculing Harry's article. Besides the bit that I quoted he was raving about Nazis and bad teachers and the whole lot. Very whacky stuff. As far as Karr getting ready for a sex-change operation, that could be the Thai media making erroneous assumptions. They had interviewed the doctor at the clinic where Karr went for some sort of hair removal treatment, and so they "naturally" assumed that hormones and a sex change would be the next step. Hey, maybe so, but until this Karr character admits his desire to be a woman, I'll remain dubious. Meanwhile, the soap opera continues. I'm sure that Bush is thrilled with all the media attention that Karr is getting; it's keeping the heat off his own blunders for a while.
Quote |