Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - black guys????
Thread: black guys????
View Single Post
Old 29th August 2006, 02:01 AM
anallover
Cruiser

A while back (2002) I went to the local bath house named the Chute . I was naked in the sling when a thin black guy walked in and climbed on top of me in the sling . He fed me a nice 8-10" soft cock and I sucked his for a long time and then traded places with him in the sling and sucked him some more . I wanted to go all the way and get fucked but he only wanted me to suck him . He left and I got back in the sling buck ass naked and put my legs back up in the air . About two minutes later anothe rblack guy with a thick 8" cock walked in and got right to what I wanted , a cock up my ass . He fucked me for about 20 minutes and came in my ass which I later pulled out with my fingers and ate . That was a great day , I just wish both of them had fucked me .
Quote |