Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cleveland Flex
Thread: Cleveland Flex
View Single Post
Old 30th August 2006, 09:47 AM
ohioboy4
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to ohioboy4 Send a message via Yahoo to ohioboy4

Well Unfortunatly it is/was still closed, rumor has it hey will open this weekend..... The builind looks huge.... it takes a couple of turns off the highway and a very narrow underpasss bridge by time warner/adelphi building, but its not to Hard to get to..using ext 174a off 90.... WOuld love to have seen inside... Still has contruction wood doors on so more work still.... Wound up going over to The Club , they had 1/2 price locker and rooms..what a deal... Had a goooodd time... omg there was a few HUGE cocks, one guy I couldn;t barely get my mouth around..... But the facial from the Muscled Asian boy on the roof top was HOT! Thanks dude...,
So guess A Flex visit will have to wait, I am sure after they reallly open somoene will post... Please let us all know... would be cool to see some pics of the interior.
Quote |