Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - exxxpert deep throat service (and more) at Benson Hotel AUg 18-21
View Single Post
Old 30th August 2006, 10:13 AM
9in4XXX
Cruiser

I think i'm going to like Portland ..........

My cock is rock hard thinking about all those great GH places you mentioned. Thank you very very much. I really think Im going to like Potland a lot better thanks to your suggestions. Again many thanks.

As to places where cocksuckers can go to and feast in Ohio. The most best place just took off their doors a few weeks ago from what i hear. that was the XTC in Akron. My guess would be the new flex bath house soon to open in Cleveland. Their touting it as the biggest bath house in the USA. I know I loved the old flex and i'm waiting patiently for the new one to open so I can compare. Ohio has a couple good places, but if you want GH action, then West Virgina is the place to party.

9in4XXX
Quote |