Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Club Cleveland
Thread: Club Cleveland
View Single Post
Old 1st September 2006, 10:40 AM
ohioboy4
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to ohioboy4 Send a message via Yahoo to ohioboy4
Club Cleveland

Was going to check out Flex but since they werent open yet I cruised on Into The Club about 7 pm on this past Tuesday Night...wow parking lot full, no roms, half priced rooms no wonder....but still the place was busy. There was a mix of guys a few yunger guys, some twinks came in after 1am.. but not alot.....but to the Hot Muscle Asain guy thanks for the facial on the roof!!! Wound up getting 6 guys off, and fucked a couple of nice bottoms. Thanks to to the couple of really huge hung men wow.....I like to suck cock,and think I am ok at it, but I would need (like) more practice for the couple of guys with the beer can thick and long ones I played with.... A couple of observations, one is smoking, this is a a smoking facility, they could use a couple of smoke eaters or exhaust fans, was not really thrilled even after showering still leaving smelling like I been in a bar all night. Second was, the staff could use a couple of happy pills, they seem a little catty and cold. if they are going to have some comepetition they need to work on there customer friendly skills, a few smiles wouldn't hurt. Only had one really tweaked out guy I brushed off me, but he went an passed out somewhere... All in all a very clean and nice facility, showers, steam room pool very nice, well worth a visit if you never been...
Quote |