Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cock Canyon///cajon Pass...beware!!!
View Single Post
Old 1st September 2006, 09:05 PM
molstd
Cruiser

got stuffed the week before

I cruised the 66 the week before. I saw a big motorhome parked by the bushes. It had the door open so I peeked in. A guy was sitting on the sofa with a huge hardon. I mean huge. The head was the size of a small apple. It had to be 10 inches long and 3 inches in diameter.

I walked in to take a closer look. I heard moaning and looked up at the open bedroom in the back. One guy was fucking another doggie style on the end of the bed.

I walked over to the door to watch. While I was standing in the doorway the huge dick guy walked up behind me and started undressing me. He stripped me down quick. Then he got down and rimmed my ass for a few minutes. He was strokin me at the same time. I was rock hard.

He stood up and grabbed some lube off the counter. He greased up his cock and started rubbing it against my ass. I was real worried it might hurt and I was right. He finally pushed that huge cockhead into my ass. It hurt like hell. I told him to wait while I stretched. He didnt wait very long before he was trying to force the rest of the monster into my ass. He just kept pushing and pushing it in.

The guy getting doggie styled on the bed turned around and started sucking my raging cock all the way down his throat. It helped ease the pain of getting my ass ripped open and crammed full.

Mr huge cock kept pushing hard until he had that whole thing inside me. Then he started fucking me with it, all the way in and all the way out real hard too. He plowed my ass for about 15 minutes and shot a massive load of hot sticky cum up my ass. I waited to cum until he finished. The guy sucking my cock got a huge load down his throat.

When mr huge dick pulled his cock out cum ran down my legs all the way to my socks. Tons of it flowed out my ass. His nuts were big and he pumped about a cup of cum up my stretched out ass.

I ended up on the edge of the bed and the other guys who walked in after we started took turns fucking my ass. In all I had 5 guys cum up my ass that night. I was so full of cum when I stood up it leaked out of me for hours.

Cant wait to go back and do it again. I couldnt walk the whole next day my ass was so sore.
Quote |