Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising In Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 1st September 2006, 11:40 PM
Cupidman

Aug/Sep Update

A few places to update here. The upper bathroom near the KFC at TescoLotus South is active in the afternoons. There is one kind of scary-looking, young guy who works in the building and cruises there almost every day. But he's got a great, clean cock and goes both ways. Others are also there for fun. So check it out.

Also, the bathrooms at Big C north are usually active. There are a few peep holes at the end stalls. And the other day I picked up a nice, young lad. We went straight into a stall, I sucked on his clean, smooth cock while tweaking his nipples and then he gave me a great load to chew on before the movie. All within 5 minutes. Ok, he wanted money, but only 200 baht. Who's gonna argue with that?

RGP has seemed to quiet down a bit, though, that may be because I'm not there so often. But when I have cruised the last few times, it's been really quiet. Not that I've noticed any increase in maids or security, just quieter. But RGP is like that, i've seen it really busy for 30 minutes and then no cruising after that.
Quote |