Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising In Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 4th September 2006, 08:17 PM
Cupidman

Mike's Department Store

Well, in the last week, I've scored twice at Mike's Department store. The place to meet up is the 3rd or 4th floor bathrooms. They're pretty quiet while the lower 2 floors usually have non-stop traffic.

The first guy I met works in Mike's and I met him on the 2nd floor. He had that gay look and once everyone else left the bathroom, he looked over from the sink area and had a nice, long look at my hard cock. He said that we should take it to the 3rd floor, which we did. Suffice to say, he is a good kisser, likes to suck cock and has sweet tasting cum...

The second guy, 2 days ago, was taking a piss with his body all the way in the urinal, so I couldn't see his dick. But he was looking over at mine. Of course, I didn't have to pee but I did have a terrible problem with swelling of the penis. He kept looking and soon enough, we were jerking each other off in the toilet (4th floor).

He liked to jerk, but didn't want me sucking him (too much) and he would not suck me. So we just kept jerking. He has tiny nipples, which he liked for me to suck, and hairless arm pits with just a hint of musk, SCHWING!!

Soon enough, I was cumming like a teenager. And as soon as I came, he gave his hard cock a few tugs and he was cumming too!! He shot massive loads all over the toilet (what a waste, I would have licked it up, but I didn't want to lick up piss and shit along with it!). I wish he would have given me that cum, but for some reason, he wouldn't feed me!

Anyway, all good fun, and as long as you cum, I guess you can't complain, too much! More updates to follow...
Quote |