Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - salinas blow job
View Single Post
Old 6th September 2006, 01:40 AM
discreteBJ4U
Cruiser

Lightbulb "Black Widow" and "Let's Get Slutty"

I post this with a jaded eye.

I truly want to have carnal relations with you both (and at the same time!). I am now officially versatile: orally, anally, and whatever - top or bottom; use me as needed; I will be your god or your slut as required, just plug me in however.

But both of you must put out or shut up. I know you are sincere, Slutty, I've read this thread from the very beginning, and totally understand your view of Black Widow, but you also want guys to pay to be filmed doing the deed on another part of this web.

Black widow is all appetite, with no stomache. He's really and truly horny as hell all the time, but afraid of doing the deed at any time, too. I think he'd be magnificent, but it would be magnificent like a stick of TNT coaxed into flame.

So between the two of you, I'll gladly do a three-way. But I will not do a one-on-one with either of you, unless it gets down to tacks and someone doesn't show at the last minute.

Three-way or no-way; what say you each?
Attached Images
File Type: bmp my cock a.bmp (58.7 KB, 195 views)
Quote |