Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Why do they do this???????????
View Single Post
Old 7th September 2006, 06:33 PM
shasta12
Cruiser

I agree with loadeater.... when I goto an ABS, I'm not looking to find the "one" to eat my cum.. Sometimes I don't even WANT to cum. It's just me being horny and on my lunch break. When I walk in, I might see several guys I'm interested in. The LAST one before I have to leave gets my cum. I know it's a gamble that take - I might not get another chance if I leave you, the one willing to take it. But that's a gamble I'm willing to take. I like quantity over quality. I want your mouth, his mouth, anothers dick, another's mouth... and oh SHIT.. I'm late for work.. and FUUUUUK.... he just got my cum. So, when I'm blowing a guy and he decides to to "take a break"... it's completely alright with me. Maybe you should ask when they first get in the room.. "do you wanna cum?" if they say no, then let 'em go.
Quote |