Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Lido Theater Santo Domingo
View Single Post
Old 10th September 2006, 12:51 AM
ViajeroGringo
Cruiser

Lido Theater Santo Domingo

Someone over in the Thailand forum posted information about this theater in Santo Domingo.

It brought back some great memories of sucking some big black cocks at the Lido. There are very hot guys who hang out there. Not all are tops, though most are so it's a great place for a cocksucker with a weakness for black dick. Some guys will ask you for a little money but most are just there for the pleasure. One c-u-t-e young guy with a massive dick asked for the equivalent of USD 5. For that I sucked him off twice and was rewarded each time with an explosive load of hot creamy cum. I'm sure he could have gone again but my jaw was sore!

There are plenty of white and latin guys also. I sucked a handsome older German guy with a nice fat uncut dick. I ended up sharing him with a younger black guy who once we'd finished off the German (and swapping his load back and forth in a hot wet kiss) he sucked me off.

It's located right across from the Central Market in the colonial section of the city. Don't miss it!

I haven't been to the DR in a couple of years. Anyone have an update on what's happening there these days?
Quote |