Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising in Rayong
View Single Post
Old 11th September 2006, 10:58 PM
Cupidman

Cruising in Rayong

Yesterday I was at the Tesco Lotus with a severe boner. I was at the urinal jerking and it wasn't long before a cute college boy was a few urinals away checking out my cock, which normally isn't a 'uppie', but it was yesterday.

The way the door is lined up, you can't show off too much without new arrivals or even someone outside seeing it . So you've gotta play it kind of cool. The bathroom was so busy anyway, that we went outside and talked. (As we left, I could see that two new arrivals at the sink were checking us out, obviously wishing that they were going to be a part of what was about to happen!)

Soon we were walking over to the IT City (5 minute walk) and the upstairs bathroom, which is almost always empty. And sure enough it was yesterday around noon time.

We whipped our dicks out and he immediately asked for 200 baht. I reckoned, why not? Then, when I pulled my money out, he asked for 300, I told him to fuck off and he said, "Ok, 200 is good" (with a smile).

He had a nice, slim 5" cock and I was wishing that I have brought condoms!! He could have fucked me with that cock. I sucked him for a few minutes and then he eagerly sucked me for a few. Then I was back on him.

He jerked himself off in my mouth and his cum was very sweet. Down the hatch, of course. Then I stood up and did the same to him, but he spit his reward into the toilet. Still, gotta love that he took the whole load in his mouth.

If I would have had condoms, we could have fucked. But, one of the last things he said was, "That's a scary dick to put in my ass!" (kind of thick...) He' would have given it the Ol' College Try, though!

There is supposed to be a main park in Rayong between Sukhumvit and the beach. I'm told that a lot of ladyboys hang out there at night. So I'm going to try to find that one and see if I can score some action there. For now, it seems that Tesco is fertile hunting grounds...