Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya Update
Thread: Pattaya Update
View Single Post
Old 12th September 2006, 09:19 AM
sloot
Cruiser

Was in Pattaya last week

First of 2 nights was spent in Sunee area, but didn't spend long there. Kaos quite definitely had underaged kids. I'd say about 2 in 3 of those present were underaged. Besides the risk, it was a bore.

Popped into another bar - I think it was Euroboys. Also small boys that didn't interest me.

Then went to Crazy Bar. The table-tops were a disappointment. After wear and tear, they're no longer reflective, but for a small tip, the boys would gladly show you their jewels.Was fun for a while but when I ran out of small change, it was time to go.

Customers were few but I don't know what the "normal" traffic is like, so I can't really judge.

The second night, went to a number of bars in Boystown. A-bomb was superb. Big crowd and plenty of boys to choose from, considerable variety, tending to the bigger type. Boys Boys Boys also had a good crowd and lots of boys on stage, but there were too many women on the benches, so I wasn't comfortable and left.

Throb and Splash likewise too many females, and the show seems to have deteriorated. There were at least 3 acts that involved the same formula of pulling off the velcro pants.

Sawatdee had nice-looking boys, but a thin crowd. It deserved better. Funny Boys was empty. Looking at the boys, one knows why.
Quote |