Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - which do you prefer, men or women?
View Single Post
Old 13th September 2006, 07:50 AM
Indy_bi_guy
Cruiser

Married 33 years now and only fucked one women....my wife. Over the years, I've had sex with a couple hundred guys (not all that far out....maybe a hundred a year. And keep in mind a single trip to the baths may have entailed 4-5 men). I really don't know why I don't chase pussy. I like to tell myself if is my little way of remaining faithfull to my wife, but I know I am only rationalizing. The real reason probably is it is just so much easier to find cock than pussy. Don't have to wine, dine, and romance them.

Now before someone pipes up and says I am really gay pretending to be bi. I have really great sex with my wife 2-3 times a week. When we were young, it was nearly every day. Last cruise we took, it was every day for a week. I love to eat her before I fuck her. I once found myself in a motel room with another guy and two single women (all straight) on a business trip and drinking. I came real close to fucking one. Believe it or not, she chickened out, proving my point.....it is a lot easier to get cock than pussy.
Quote |