Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising in Rayong
View Single Post
Old 16th September 2006, 01:40 PM
Cupidman

Part TWO

I was there at Tesco again today. Sort of hooked up with a fem chub in the last stall, but as soon as my dick got in his fat, dry ass, the condom broke and he came all over the floor. Obviously he didn't have a concern for my whoring needs (cum in the mouth, not on the floor, wanker!)

I hung out at the urinals for a little while and lots of guys came and went, but none looking for fun.
So I went to KFC and ordered food to go. They said that it would be 5 minutes. So I did one more run..

I took the last urinal this time and right away, a slim guy saddled up next to me, strokikng his 5" cock, stiffening with each stroke. He mentioned "Star" which is IT City and soon enough we were over there on the first floor. There was a guy in there, but they turned out to be friends. Still, I didn't sense that the first guy was willing to share.

So I went up stairs where there was a security guard hanging out. Down to the first floor bathroom in the back was empty, so I headed back to the first floor, near the entrance. There 2nd guy was there and so was the first. The 1st guy said, "Three?" Hmmmmmmmmmmm, Wellllllllllll, Geeeeeeeeeee, I'm not....YES!!"

Soon I was sucking on the 5"er of the 1st guy and the larger cock, twice as big in mass, of the 2nd guy at the same time. This was heaven. It didn't take long for the 1st guy to shoot a nice, long, sweet load into my mouth. And I gleefully swallow it all.

He zipped up and left. Then I concentrated on the 2nd guy, swallowing all of his cock which was was loving. I was loving! After a few minutes of that and jerking him off while licking the head of his cock and moaning for him to cum, he let out a nice little load onto my tongue.

It turns out that both of these guys work there, so I'm sure that it will be busy there on a regular basis. It's certainly completely opposite, traffic-wise, of Tesco. Thanks goodness their only 5 minutes walk away from each other!