Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - I'm looking for the GH in Glendora.
View Single Post
Old 17th September 2006, 11:02 PM
seeddumpster
Cruiser

I dont know if the guy that stuck his dick thru the hole and the other guy just jack him off was talking about me.

but this week at night time I had a guy stick his dick thru the hole and I put my mouth on it and started to suck, which he did have a big uncut dick...but the smell was too much for me....it stunk to high heaven...and I just couldnt keep sucking him so I decided to jack him off, instead of just walking away. I do have a sign on the blow job ghole wall that I give hand jobs here.....whoever this guys was his dick smell so bad that I couldt wait to finally finish him off and get out of the room ands wash my hands and mouth.

I like for the guys that I service to be clean. good hygiene is a must for me, inturn I try to keep myself clean too..I have had guys to marble about my butt being so clean, when they are fucking me.

CFS message b. is suppose to be finding and getting sex from guys here...but the last few years its has become is an opinion messge board about this guys sex or lets jump on this guy
sexual behavior....if a guy doesnt like another sexual behaiviors
just dont go back and have sex with him....dont go online and tell the whole world about your bad experience with another guy, unless he was a pysco or hurt you badly.

this is part of why I dont post many ads here because some of the bull shit that goes on here.....one time I had post several ads here about having a gang bang at my ghole and when the gang bang was over a guy posted a mesage here asking me "was it forth it" posting all the ads about me getting gang banged.

so many guys get so jealous of me....you wouldnt believe what they would do...could write a book about it.

that is what EMAIL'S is for to private questions...not to put it online! that is my opinion,,but since we are not allowed to post our email address in our ads..guess guys would post bad things about another sexual behaivor.

hmmm just had a hot fuck by a hard dick in my butt....this is what it is all about guys. not all this BS.
-----Later
Quote |