Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Arrests at Mt. Airy - Cincinnati
View Single Post
Old 19th September 2006, 09:20 AM
Oralfactor
Cruiser

Arrests at Mt. Airy - Cincinnati

Guys - Stay away from Mt. Airy in Cincinnati! At the time of my arrest about a month ago, 16 guys had been nabbed by undercover police. It's not worth the time, embarassment and any other possible problems arrest can bring. Not to mention the costs involved with legal fees and court fines.

Tell anyone you know about the arrests - they haven't received much media attention, so a lot of guys are unaware of the increased efforts to curtail activity in the park. While I was being processed, the conversation I heard indicated that certain individuals were being watched and targeted. I didn't frequent the park that often - I was just dumb enough to do things I told others not to do.

And the facts were totally twisted - so the truth will definitely not set you free. (I still deserved to be arrested, but it's bothersome that the police think they need to falsify the report when they make an arrest.)

DO UTILIZE THIS SITE!!! My experience has shown that the men I meet via the internet are a good group of guys - unlike some of the characters that cruise the parks. Just don't play games and BS - there's a lot of good times to be had.
Quote |