Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Arrests at Mt. Airy - Cincinnati
View Single Post
Old 19th September 2006, 01:19 PM
scottlad1
Cruiser

Thanks

Thanks for telling everyone of your experience, We are sorry you got caught, but that coud have been any of us. It just isn't Cincinnatti it is everywhere -it is getting close to election time so that usually means more park busts. they make good fodder for the newspapers and (gasp) Tv.

I agree meet up with a regular partner or two , meet them online here or go to a bathhouse etc. I was busted a number of years ago and it was not fun and it was very expensive,, Baths are a lot cheeper I find than getting busted. If your wife finds out it is better you caught in a bathhouse than a park bust. It is amazing how that arrest keeps coming up in job interviews etc 10 years later.

I also can attest to the fact the police reports are doctored a bit in my case it made for a stronger case on paper at least, I think the police know not many people are going to fight them and risk making a bigger deal out this than necessary. UGH! But still it has eroaded my trust in law enforcement .
Quote |