Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - The coup loo report
View Single Post
Old 20th September 2006, 05:47 AM
billinbkk
Cruiser

The coup loo report

Just some quick notes on the t-room scene on the newly declared National Holiday:

Big C Saphan Kwai: Just a little bit of action early in the afternoon. There were a couple of really cute hotties who immediately found each other and headed off for wedded bliss. Bless their hearts. Other than that, there wasn't much going on.

Phayontin Theatre: Ladyboys at work, as usual. Air conditioning not working well, as usual. Loos constantly busy, as usual.

Center 1: This place used to really rock. The operative words here being USED TO. I thought I'd stop in for a bit just to check it out. Of course, the schools were all closed today, so there were no uni boys about. I didn't see one pee-pee while I was there.

Silom Complex: Money boys outnumbered the farangs for a change. In fact, some of the usual fossils who "live" there weren't even there today. In addition to the money boys, there were several "others" to choose from.

Central Silom: Totally quiet. The security guys in the dark blue polyester shirts and trousers were about everywhere.

And now, for the Big C Ratchadamri report, I turn it over to Ninja.......
Quote |