Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Arrests at Mt. Airy - Cincinnati
View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2006, 07:36 AM
Oralfactor
Cruiser

Thanks for your reply to my post! I know a lot of guys have fallen victim to gestapo tactics - I watched a guy get zapped twice with a taser when he attempted to run - I know he shouldn't have tried to bolt, but I'm just as sure he wouldn't have made it out of the park - there's basically one entrance into the part of the park where he was nabbed. Had he managed to leave on foot, his truck sat in the park overnight - so I'm certain the police would have put 2 and 2 together and come close to 4.

I was cuffed for more than 2 hours. The officer who restrained me gave an extra pull once he intially tightened the cuffs - my wrists were bruised as a result.

Let me know your story, guys. If one guy is educated and spared pain and humiliation, it's worth it.
Quote |