Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nature Boy... again
View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2006, 08:07 AM
silomGWM
Cruiser

Nature Boy update

I spent a couple of times there this trip so here's a brief report. There's a new boy with a fairly decent cock (#5) but he's straight according to one of the other boys, and all he was interested in was getting a hard on and letting me play with it. There was another newbie (#2) who was definitely friendly, can't say if he was gay, didn't get a hard on but played with mine a lot. The boy I like most (#8) never seems to be able to get a hard on but is up for almost anything in the bar. He's sucked me off a few times and last time was quite happy letting me rim him in the bar. I did off him one night for a 3sum with another boy but despite our best efforts he simply couldn't get it hard. He claimed he'd jacked off twice that day already but in my experience 20yo boys have no problem getting it up, although cumming might be another matter.
Quote |