Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Looking for a steady suck bud or 2 or 3.
View Single Post
Old 25th September 2006, 08:27 AM
iworshipdickalot
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to iworshipdickalot

Just a quick update.

First of all I want to say a loving thank you to all who replied and either emailed me or Pm'ed me with a responce.

For some we just could not come up with a place or a convenient time to get together.And for that I am truly say I am sorry.I am trying to be your persomal lil slut who comes at your becking call to give you the oral release you sesire and need.

And now my work schedule has changed.I am now free during the day till about noon or 2 whenever I decide to go into work.I am also free during the late night if you wish to have that night time beofre you go to bed bj.I can still make weekends , but I need to fit you in with work and overtime...sorry about that.

Ok just updating things here.So sorry to all who I just could not make it to see and hopefully with the new hours.It will make more time to meet.Also I do not have a place to play.So we would need a place to play or know of some place we can go for our fun.

Once again a very sincere and loving thank you to all who responded.And thanx to those I have met and hope too see every one of you again over and over as your need to let lose should arise.
First of all let me say that I am never more happier and filled with joy then when I have a hard cock in my mouth. I am 6ft tall, dark brown hair, goatee or beard depending on the weather, chubby dude, very masculine acting, smooth skin, anal virgin...it makes me sad at times, very girlish and feminine once I am behind closed doors, I am very senstive to being touched, I moan alot.
Quote |