Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Why do they do this???????????
View Single Post
Old 28th September 2006, 08:45 AM
iworshipdickalot
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to iworshipdickalot

Quote:
Originally posted by Specific200
It feels better to stop and tehn get sucked again untill your cock is so ahrd the hard on won't even go away. Then your chances are better than I'll blow it.

Why do you think that in an ABS you "deserve" to get cum or something? Sounds like you need a relationship, not casual sex (since you think that there are "terms" in a boosktore). You sound whiney and needy to me. Get over it. Nobody owes you anything in a anonymous situation in a public place. You think ABS are your personal sucking stores with your terms or something?
Ok I don't think I ever said I deserve to get any ones cum.For me I just honestly thought that if a man drops his drawers in front of me and I get the absolute pleasure and priveledge to suck his cock.I just thought that meant I also get to get his load.I never thought that I deserve any thing.I am just happy to get it when I get it.

Yes I would love to have a relationship.I am still and always looking.And I am not just looking on some website.I do visit some gay clubs and bars.And just lots of toher places I know of where gay people hng out or visit.

And if I sounded whiny.It is as I stated I just simply did not understand that when a man comes to a ABS he is looking to see how many guys he can get to suck on his cock.Or that I am being used as say a fluffer before he goes home to the wife.I now understand that.So now when I go,if a man leaves me after I have been doing my best to suck him off.I will simply be happy now that he allowed me that chance to polish his knob.And if he does allow me the great pleasure of receiving his cum.Then I will now be even more happier.

Knowing now that either I am the last man he wished to allow to suck his cock and he wants to leave.So now he wants to cum.Or that maybe I am just that good and he can't hold it any longer and just cums.Or simply he just wants to cum.Or he really like my work and wishes to give me the reward for my efforts.And shoots his load as he wishes.I get it now.

Before starting this thread.I just simply thought that if a man drops his pants in front of me and lets me suck his cock in an ABS or cruising atmosphere.I thought that I was also going to get his load.I understand if I was just not doing it the way he likes it and he just leaves.But if he is really into my work and then just leaves I was lost as to why he did this.Now I understand whats going on.

So please yeah I do sound a little prissy at times.I just simply do the feeling of a hot,hard cock stroking back and forth in my mouth.And when it happens I so do love when a man cums in me or on me.But now like I said I get it now.

Once again I do thank all of you who responded.It has really give me more incite to the whole cruisng scene that I was unaware of.And a better understanding.So now I know , and knowing is half the battle..."Yo ! Joe"...sorry child of the 80's and morning cartoons.hahahaha

Later all and thanx once again

Luv
First of all let me say that I am never more happier and filled with joy then when I have a hard cock in my mouth. I am 6ft tall, dark brown hair, goatee or beard depending on the weather, chubby dude, very masculine acting, smooth skin, anal virgin...it makes me sad at times, very girlish and feminine once I am behind closed doors, I am very senstive to being touched, I moan alot.
Quote |