Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Oregon vs Jefferson Theater
View Single Post
Old 28th September 2006, 11:07 AM
hardinlong
Cruiser

Great story!

I have been to both theatres fairly often. I usually go to the Oregon on Wednesdays or Saturdays in the earlyafternoon. Those are the days they show gay and bi films.

I prefer cock sucking and I have never failed to score almost as soon as my eyes get used to the dark. I have seen guys being fucked fairly often but I haven't joined in - yet. They have free rubbers at the desk in the lobby and I won't fuck without one. There is usually a lot of group action. I have even seen several cross dressers and at least one girl being fucked by a lot of guys while she sucked off even more.

The Jefferson is interesting and I have scored about 75% of the times I have been there - again it's in the afternoon. I understand it gets much better late on Friday and Saturday nights. I also understand that around 9:00 pm on Tuesdays they have live sex shows on stage. I would like to see one of those! I live near salem so it's not easy to get into Portland that late. I'm a married bi so I have to be careful and discrete and am waiting for the wife to go out of town on a Tuesday night so I can try this out.

Good luck!
Quote |