Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Glory Holes
Thread: Glory Holes
View Single Post
Old 30th September 2006, 07:05 PM
wtimlin
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to wtimlin
The waterbury Crowd

I would agree with Allaboutme. The crowd at Waterbury tend to be older and privacy is not their one of their strengths. I have found that if you tell intruders you want privacy they will respect it (although it's a pain in the ass to keep telling people to leave. As for the age group, I'm in the 55 and above crowd but I still have a good body, I'm good looking and my cock isn't bad either (see my pics). That being said, if you're looking for young guys (under 30) Waterbury is not the place for you. The $10 entry fee (used to be $8) is cheaper than throwing billings into the video machines. I went into the ABS in Vernon and they only take $5 bills in their machines plus there are cameras so you have to keep feeding the machine. Haven't been to Naugy in years but heard they're not real cruiser-friendly. Waterbury is still the best action I've found.
Quote |