Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nature Boy... again
View Single Post
Old 1st October 2006, 05:39 AM
Gaijin

Re: Nature Boy update

Quote:
Originally posted by silomGWM
I spent a couple of times there this trip so here's a brief report. There's a new boy with a fairly decent cock (#5) but he's straight according to one of the other boys, and all he was interested in was getting a hard on and letting me play with it.
I, too, thought # 5 was handsome. I seldom off boys these days but something about him, probably his face (or maybe it was because my birthday is this week and I wanted to treat myself) inspired me to. I rode on the back of his motorcycle to my condo. That was the highlight, however. Although he did allow me to top him, the entire evening was over in less than 30 minutes...from entering my house, having a drink, and then having fun. I was hoping for a more enjoyable and eventful (and longer) evening. This being said, he is, however, a very nice guy.

On another note, my birthday is actually on Thursday and I was thinking about treating myself to 2-3 guys for a private party Thursday night. Any recommendations for nice young bottoms, who like to have a LONG session with 2-3 people. I would like to find 1-2 bottoms, with either a small and slim build or a swimmers build, and possibly another young top. Commercial or non-commercial suggestions are fine. Just private message me if you do not feel comfortable announcing names publicly.

Thanks
Quote |