Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Why do they do this???????????
View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2006, 08:45 AM
iworshipdickalot
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to iworshipdickalot

Quote:
Originally posted by Specific200
It's obvious that you really did mean deserve. "Reward" as you use it in your last post for one implies you did something that "deserved" a reward. On the other hand, if you truly don't think you meant "deserve," then you would not have started this thread because it would be something that happens but doesn't deserve any analysis.

Of course you think it's more "fair" (if you like that word better) if a guy cums after you suck his cock.
Ok then how about this then.

Some one who I consider a good friend and some one I can chat with.A person whose comments I take to heart.And he is a dam good listener..lol.

How about this when I do get the golden oppurtunity to have the chance to suck a mans cock.My original thinking is that if he allowed me to do this.He was going to "share" his load with me.As every one else has stated there are a lot of other reasons why he would not let lose and"share" his load with me.And now after posting this thread and the helpful replies I have gotten.I now know more then I did before.

So now I am an all new person armed with the knowledge that not all men are going to like my sucking technique.I got that.I have always said I am not the best.I still gag ALOT.Its at time embarrassing but it happens.I now know that men who are looking to get sucked off.Want a variety of styles of men who suck.To see how good they are.Much like myself.I want to experience as many cocks as possible.Size , color , amount of cum , I want to sample them all.Like a line of different flavored lollipops.I want to see how many licks it takes to get the center of a tootsie pop.

Ok so now I say this.Thank you all to every one who has shared their knowledge with me and helping me to be a better understanding cock sucker.

Later all CYA in a ABS.

Luv
First of all let me say that I am never more happier and filled with joy then when I have a hard cock in my mouth. I am 6ft tall, dark brown hair, goatee or beard depending on the weather, chubby dude, very masculine acting, smooth skin, anal virgin...it makes me sad at times, very girlish and feminine once I am behind closed doors, I am very senstive to being touched, I moan alot.
Quote |