Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - cum facials
Thread: cum facials
View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2006, 06:20 AM
cumslave69
Cruiser

I was at an ABS one time looking to suck dick, and I met up with a guy there who just wanted to watch me take cock after cock. I stripped down and sat in a booth with the door open. He stood outside the door, asking guys as they walked by if they wanted a blowjob. I know, who would refuse, right? Well, I sucked off all cummers, solo, in pair, sometimes three at a time, all the while my pimp for the night stood there watching, bringing in more guys. As the came, I had them pul out and jizz all over me-my face, nech, chest was COVERED in jizz. This scene went on for about an hour or so, tilll the guys ran out. Finaly, I blew my own load, hitting myself in the face. I put my clothes back on, the cum acting like glue, making my shirt stick to me. As I walked past the clerk, he took one look at me and his eyes got really big. I don't think he'd seen such a CUMSLAVE there in a long timne!!!
Quote |