Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Naugy Abs
Thread: Naugy Abs
View Single Post
Old 4th October 2006, 05:10 PM
allaboutme

Arik........

To answer your questions as far as I know....

1. Depends on which long haired jerk you are talking about. There was one a long time ago that moved to another store and has since been fired. The one they brought in that has been there during the day now - is still there and probably staying. It seems that with the new owners, a pay raise, no microphone for the back he has changed. No harrassing at this point. If you are talking about the long haired broad shouldered guy that was there at night he was fired.

2. The back eventually they will be updating the video system. There is paper towel in every booth (not just the hallway). The booths are CLEAN - and I mean CLEAN. They will be changing more with the back iun time I am assuming to keep riff raff non-spenders out. Which is a good thing.

Come experience have fun - I will be there tonight..........

AND NO I DON'T WORK FOR THEM
Quote |