Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Naugy Abs
Thread: Naugy Abs
View Single Post
Old 4th October 2006, 08:03 PM
Arik
Cruiser

Thanks Allboutme.

There was a little blond long haired guy who was a micro nazi and could be a jerk. But since I haven't been going to Naugy in a while it was a quite a while ago I saw him last.

The other blond long haired guy was tall (I wouldn't say broad shouldered) and he was a real jerk the one time I was there. But if that was what he was being paid to do, that explains the fervor he did it with. If he's gone then GOOD.

It's been a while since I was there, barring a visit in July, but you could tell the place was a little run down. Glad to hear it is being repaired and cleaned. I have had some HOT times there and would like it to stay that way.

I do agree that if you go there spend some $$$ and make them happy.

Sorry but I couldn't make it Wednesday night. Hope you had some fun I plan on visiting either Thursday evening or sometime Sunday.

Oh and I know you don't work for them but I hope for all the good press you give them they give you some compensation (like keys to all the booths? a reserved big booth? lol)
Quote |