Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Fantasy Video Today
View Single Post
Old 6th October 2006, 12:50 AM
like2sitback
Cruiser

Unhappy Well...

... I'm not sure "refreshing" is the word I would use, mick69nyc!

I'm also a New Yorker, visiting London for the past month. Have been to Fantasy Video quite a few times now, mostly because it's convenient to where I'm staying. Though it's true that I have had some decent sex there (why else would I go back?!?), you should know that there are some definite drawbacks, as well...

For one thing, *everyone* smokes there, so a one-hour visit is equivalent to smoking an entire pack of unfiltered cigarettes. Your eyes will burn and your clothes will stink after even a short visit, so plan accordingly.

For another, it seems the Brits have a unique understanding of what constitutes cross-dressing. You know how back home the goal of a man wearing women's clothing is to look like something approximating an actual female? Well, not so here. Invariably, you'll see men (usually much older) in a bizarre partial drag -- wearing mostly men's clothing, but with a single "female" element added to the mix, such as a ratty old wig carelessly plopped on top of their heads, or fish-net stockings worn with running shoes and a sweatshirt! It's truly freaky, and not at all appealing to my sensibilities. But it seems to really turn on the English.

Also, you'll occasionally find *real* women there! And they actually have sex!!! Now that's something I've never seen in the States... And when there are genuine women in attendance, they're literally swarmed by the men, who use their cell phones to illuminate the scene. It's like nothing I've ever seen before.

So, summing up, you may end up having some good, old-fashioned man-on-man action the way it was meant to be. But ultimately, a visit to Fantasy Video is most interesting when appreciated as an anthropological expedition.

-D
Quote |