Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - cum facials
Thread: cum facials
View Single Post
Old 6th October 2006, 08:05 AM
hump_me
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to hump_me

I got my first real cum facial a few weeks ago. Well, one guy had accidentally spurted on my face once several years ago, but I quickly got his cock back in my mouth.

This time it was a guy who had been over once or twice before. He came over one morning and I got to work right away, sitting on the floor sucking his cock while he face-fucked me. I had asked him if he wanted to cum on my face, and he liked the idea. Just as I could tell he was getting ready to blow his load, he pulled out and stroked a couple of times, spurting hic hot cum all over my face. Some of it splattered onto my tits too, which felt really good. I really enjoyed the whole thing, more than I thought I would, and can't wait to have several guys shoot all over me. Maybe this weekend...