Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BEst for erections???
View Single Post
Old 7th October 2006, 08:49 AM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

For sure -- Yohimbe, et al won't help a bit if you aren't into the guy.

In fact, I'd go as far to say that it often feels WORSE.

Have had a couple encounters where it turned out I wasn't into the dude at all, and the frustration of WANTING to get off but not having the right chemistry, coupled with the herbal enhancement... well, it wasn't all that pleasant. Not the end of the world, but when your dick wants and needs some release and you don't get it...

I will personally keep the info posted above and maybe give those recommended tablets a try sometime. But, for me... eight bucks each is pretty steep. Perhaps an experimental Christmas gift to myself!

Only caution I'd have to give... not knowing the contents of all the propriety herbs in the formula... can be a bit risky. Some folks don't agree with certain herbs, and more importantly, ANYONE taking ANY over-the-counter or prescription meds should be extremely careful when adding herbs to the mix.

Common sense, as always, should get you through. Just be careful, dudes.

I find Amsterdam to be a decent second choice after Jungle Juice. I think Amsterdam goes flat rather quickly. I had to buy it in NY when I was there the last couple months -- store stopped carrying JJ and my personal supply had run dry.

But, as always, popper choice is subjective. Everyone likes what they like. What works for me doesn't have to work for anyone else! Trial and error.

Thanks for sharing, dude.
Quote |