Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tip Rates
Thread: Tip Rates
View Single Post
Old 7th October 2006, 09:09 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

bangkok

I can only speak for Bangkok, but from my experience things have not gotten that much more expensive in recent years. I'd say short time range from 800 - 1,500 baht, and that depends upon your satisfaction and how much the other guy performs, or does as advertised. Or whether he's ready to bolt out the door after 15 minutes. The last guy that did that, I gave him 600 baht and growled at him! Total waste of time and money in that case.

I never negotiate a price ahead of time. If some boy demands a certain price, he can hit the road. As for "long time" (and that doesn't necessarily mean an all-night sleepover in my mind), I usually give a minimum of 1,200 but can go as high as 2,000 baht if it's a repeat treat or someone who is utterly magnificent. I've never gone above the figure. Most guys seem happy with any amount I give. But I live and Bangkok and will take on "regulars" that I enjoy, so they know they'll be seeing me again in another week or two.
Quote |