Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Internet chatting
View Single Post
Old 12th October 2006, 10:37 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer
Don't laugh..this is true, I think...LOL

I have to agree with you on this, too, Icon. Certainly the general perception in LOS is that if you are white, gay and of a certain maturity (see I never mentioned the taboo word)...then you must be rich, lonely and looking for a lifelong companion to support...regardless whether your family has one sick buffalo or a thousand healthy ones with Doctorates.

It's as much racial profiling as their perception that if you are non-White, then you can't be as good at speaking, reading or writing the English language as someone of the right tint, never mind if he comes from a country where less than 1% of the population can even understand the most basic English words.

I used to be quite bitter about it but nowadays, I have come to realize that it's just another fact of life and simply refuse to consider anything longer other than a two...okay...okay...three-night stand. That, at least, they understand.

My apologies to all those who disagree with me.

Tao