Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dixmoor book store Thursday Night
View Single Post
Old 12th October 2006, 07:50 PM
str8 but flexible
Cruiser

Last time I went by there (maybe a month ago) it was closed down. Maybe someone else will know if that was a permanent closure.

If you have a car get on up to Mannheim ABS and/or Galaxy (within a mile or two of each other on Mannheim Road Rt. 45 south of O'Hare. Mannheim ABS is north of North Ave; Galaxy is south, both on the east side of the road).

Or to the NW suburbs to Exotic Adult Books in Roselle (if I remember the name right). Study a map or you won't find it. I-290 west til you get towards the I-355 junction where you will continue west on Lake St. Turn north on Roselle Rd. Left on Central just before the RR crossing then turn right into the small commercial/light industrial park via Presidential Drive, left at the end...that's Congress Circle...then it'll be on your right.
Quote |