Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Roman holiday
Thread: Roman holiday
View Single Post
Old 14th October 2006, 01:17 AM
Qbancock
Cruiser

Roman holiday

I know a lot of you don't like the RH in Van Nuys but let me tell you, I had a blast there last week.

I went on a Monday and met up with a hot guy , a bottom , that I had been with before. I was also meeting someone that had e mailed me and we had spoken on the phone.

It started in the sauna with a blowjob and a little JO with a guy sitting next to me. Soon enough we had an audience and I invited everyone to my room.

We were six in the room with the door open. I was on my back getting head with my buddy sitting on me while I licked his ass. His ass is a little bubble butt that I have had the pleasure of fucking a few times before and I love the taste of it as he always rubs some sweet smelling cream on it that makes it taste good.

Another guy was standing beside me alongside my head stroking his cock while a hot tatooed stud was taking it up the ass by a guy standing next to the guy standing next to me.

All the while there were a few guys looking in the door. I came in a short while due to my suckers hot mouth and unfortunately I had to leave but man oh man it was hot.

If anyone who was there reads this please post your thoughts about doing it again.

I'll be there next week, probably Teusday afternoon.
Quote |