Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Roman holiday
Thread: Roman holiday
View Single Post
Old 14th October 2006, 09:57 PM
bi-phill
Cruiser

Was it "that" bad...???

I've only been the the Roman Hoilday once myself, and yes it was the one in Van Nuys. Though I will admit that it wasn't my cup of tea as I prefer clubs like the old MB or the Melrose Spa. I do have to admit that the place was clean and the staff was very friendly. I'm left wondering if anyone bothered to mention to the staff that an old drunk mexican was pissing all over the carpet, or one sketchy guy with missing teeth was selling meth out of his room.

Hey, you go there, if the staff doesn't know wahts going on then they can't do anything. If the staff kept running around checking on things, then you'd bitch that just as you were getting it on, someone checked to make sure you weren't peeien on the carpet or dealing drugs out of the place.

Before you post in public about how bad a place was on you're one visit, please take the time to let the staff know what you did like or didn't like about the place.

Places like the Roman Holiday, MB Club, Melrose Spa are starting to slowly disappear. I personally regret not having enjoyed my bi-sexuality more before things like AIDS came about. From what I've read and seen (but turned a blind eye to), used to be a really rip-roaring time. Not just here in the various burbs that make up L.A., places back east that I happened to chatch on the tale end but don't exist anymore.

I guess my purpose of this lone rant is to ask...please stop trying to take business away from any gay friendly and/or orientedplace. If something didn't agree with you on a visit, let the staff know!! I'm sure they'd rather deal with it then lose business. And Lord knows we can't afford to lose anymore gay gathering places like the R.H., M.B., Holiwood Spa, Ect.

Thank you
Phillip

P.S. and just cause I'm not totally innocent, I realize that the person that posted to bad review about the R.H. might simply be a str8, homophobe that justs wants to try and run a place down, hoping that they will either close or be investigated that might scare business away.