Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Roman holiday
Thread: Roman holiday
View Single Post
Old 15th October 2006, 11:07 AM
rf90254
Cruiser

I had encountered a variety of age ranges and types on my previous visits to the ROMAN HOLIDAY - Van Nuys. Don't think it would have accomplished much by telling the staff that I wasn't into the "Senior Citizen" crowd on my last two visits, not much they could control on who comes in to pay. Afterall, it is the cash register to them.

These senior men had every right to be there than anyone else. I just prefer to have sex with guys in their 20s, 30s, 40s .... not 60s, 70s, and 80s. A few of these older men had had strokes and walked with paralysis ...even two of them with assistance from canes. Personally not the type of men I like to have sex with. My option to go to the club again or not.

At any baths, an attendant is sent to a room as soon it is vacant to clean it up. He strips the sheet off the bed and the pillow case off the pillow .... wipes down the mattress with cleaner. Picks up any trash left and checks the waste basket ... takes the dirty sheet/trash away ...and then comes back with clean sheet/pillow case. It is this person who is "the eyes" for the club, as he is the one constantly walking the halls, he is the one who should notice a cutomer pissing in the halls or some toothless person selling crack out of a room.

My visits to ROMAN HOLIDAY - Van Nuys were few-and-far-between. After my last two visits (which were either on Friday or Saturday evenings when baths are traditionally busy) were almost a bust. Sort of doesn't want to make me shell out another $22. I asked for someone else's report on the club, as maybe the club had improved since my last 2 visits. CamnMiguel called it on how his BF saw it on his visit and then Miguel's own experience.

I still find a varierty of guys that go to the ROMAN HOLIDAY - Venice Blvd location. That is at 12814 Venice Blvd at Beethoven.
Club is between the 405 Freeway and Lincoln Blvd. Same $22 for a room .... lockers Mon-Thurs, with locker special on Tues & Wed.
Below is the Venice Blvd club.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg roman_holiday_club.jpg (11.4 KB, 651 views)
Quote |