Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Roman holiday
Thread: Roman holiday
View Single Post
Old 15th October 2006, 03:43 PM
rf90254
Cruiser

Wasn't defending VAN NUYS .... hated my last two visits. THOUGH HAD VERY GOOD VISITS PRIOR TO THAT.

If you read what I said, I would go to the Van Nuys location maybe once in a year to a year & a half. So in the last 3 years I have been there two times .... ANYONE WITH ANY LOGIC WOULD REFER TO THAT AS SELDOM. I seldom go to the Van Nuys location, so that is a true statement, twice in the last 3 years. It was a senior crowd my last 2 stops.

WEBSTER definition- "seldom: in few instances: rarely, infrequently" ... then used in a sentence, "My visits to the ROMAN HOLIDAY - Van Nuys are in few instances, rarely, and infrequently."

Then in the 2nd posting to the topic I asked if anyone else had been there recently as for an update.

I do hit the Venice Blvd location 3 to 4 times per year. Much more variety of guys there than at the Van Nuys location.
Quote |