Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Looking for a steady suck bud or 2 or 3.
View Single Post
Old 15th October 2006, 05:19 PM
iworshipdickalot
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to iworshipdickalot

This has been extremely fun.

I can not believe the responces I have been getting. Sure some of them we just couldn't get together or something or another.But I have to say of the incredible men I have met it has been truly wonderful. I have had a great time.I know some of them I may never meet again. But they were kind and appreciative of me being very affectionate and loving of the load they gave me.

So just to update my original thread here. I simply put it out there. o you need that which you can not get from your wife or g/f or your boyfriend.You need some one to lovingly care for and worship your manhood.The let me be that person that will passionately love your lock as it slides in and out of my warm inviting mouth. Do you need that halftime oral release, let me know.Your team not do to well and you are upset and need to relax let me know. Whats more relaxing then to be able to rest and drop your pants as some one lovingly keeps your cock warm and wet and waits patiently till you feeel the need to realease all in my mouth.Or if you wish to just shoot it all over my body or any specific part of my body..within reason...lol.

So if any are still interested feel free to email and let me know.I will do my ABSOLUTE best to make it work out so we can meet and give you what you need.

Oh yeah and just to make sure I am what you are looking for please check out my profile before you email me.I just want to make sure you know what you are getting and are not upset when you do meet me.Thanks once again for checking out my thread.

luv
First of all let me say that I am never more happier and filled with joy then when I have a hard cock in my mouth. I am 6ft tall, dark brown hair, goatee or beard depending on the weather, chubby dude, very masculine acting, smooth skin, anal virgin...it makes me sad at times, very girlish and feminine once I am behind closed doors, I am very senstive to being touched, I moan alot.
Quote |