Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Lido Theater Santo Domingo
View Single Post
Old 16th October 2006, 06:58 AM
merewana
Cruiser

DR

Gorcum, i do not consider myself an expert on the DR by any stretch. However... it was obvious, just going along the seawall... or down the major streets, etc.. that Dominicans are available. Like mexico, there is something in their culture that does not cast aspersions on sex for fun or cash. Waiters, bartenders, cab drivers(younger ones) bell boys, etc. Just let them know what you are looking for and they will either accomadate you or find someone who can. Its a poor country so dont overpay. They are quite happy with a few bucks or a nice meal or gifts, etc. Of course like anywhere else, they will push the envelope to get as much as possible. Really looking forward to going back myself and would REALLY appreciate a report while there or when you get back. I found a hotel behind the Marriot Jaragua that had broadband internet access. Dammit, it escapes me now.. but straight out the back gate of Marriot... across the street. reasonable hotel too.. about 45 a nite... Duque wellington down the street is about 10 bucks a nite cheaper, and is gay friendly. They will charge a guest fee tho.
Quote |