Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Roman holiday
Thread: Roman holiday
View Single Post
Old 16th October 2006, 10:39 AM
rf90254
Cruiser

Exclamation FYI - Miguel:

I don't work for or own the clubs either.
--------------------------------------------------

Luckily right at the end of my 2 last visits to Van Nuys "my type" finally checked in and I had a good time. If that wouldn't have happened I would have left the club without having had an encounter. The majority of the customers were senior citizens -60s, 70s, and 80s. I, too, have no clue why they play radio stations as opposed to commercial-free satelite. If I worked or owned the club that would be the first change I would make.

My few visits to the Venice Blvd location still does have a variety of age ranges and types. It is the ONLY venue like that on the westside of Los Angeles, so one has to "make do" what there is.
No "cruising-pattern" with too many dead-end hallways, lousy sound system. But if someone knows of another baths on the westside of LA, by all means please let the rest of us know. I know there is the 1350 CLUB but that to the south and it is located in crime-riddle Wilmington, I would never go into Wilmington at night.

The 2 ROMAN HOLIDAYS locations are the only 2 clubs in Los Angeles that don't ask for your ID, in which the other clubs will copy all your personal information from your ID onto their computers. You can just scribble any name onto the registration card at the ROMAN HOLIDAY. For those 2 reasons I believe the ROMAN HOLIDAY gets more straight/closeted/married/curious/bi types than the other clubs. And I have encountered such at the Venice Blvd location.
Quote |