Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Roman holiday
Thread: Roman holiday
View Single Post
Old 16th October 2006, 05:56 PM
srchng4men
Cruiser

My first visit to RH - Van Nuys

My first visit to RH in Van Nuys was on a Tuesday afternoon this past July. I went there mostly to check out the place, relax, and take advantage of $10 locker day. At first, I was surprised with the number of people there of various age. NOT impressed with most men there. Disappointed that the place was quite small. Staff were as expected at any bathhouse...COLD (not unfriendly or rude) but just COLD attitude. Wouldn't blame them, I wouldn't work at those places myself!
I was there for 4 hours and on that last hour...boy did I meet one hell of a nice looking Latin guy. This latin guy was in his 30's, with nice uncut cock. I met him in the sauna where I stroked his cock and began sucking it. I got into it that I began sucking his toes as well. BELIEVE me! This guy was hot!
After messing around with the latin guy. I met up with an above average white guy, who took me to his room and fucked me.
I would say that I would have had sex with at least 4 of the guys in that bathhouse that afternoon. Only the 4 were from just above average looking to hot looking.
I just might think about going tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday).
Note: if I go, my stats are 32 y/o, 5'7", 155#, black hair, brown eyes, atheletic type body, smooth, and cute. Look me up if you are good looking. I prefer guys with uncut cock, LATIN +++. Into oral, anal, rimming, getting fucked and fucking. If you have nice feet...I love to suck on toes.
Quote |