Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Clevelands Flex info.
View Single Post
Old 17th October 2006, 03:11 PM
9in4XXX
Cruiser

many many pluses, a few negatives in my opinon.

I loved the no smoking policy inside the premisis. It's very upscale. the decore is what a king would have in his castle. slightly exagerated, but not by much. They're still working out some bugs as the upstairs sauna wasn't working when I visited this past Saturday night. The rooms we're very clean (as it should be because it just opened) larger than the other Cleveland Flex. Carpeted flooors throughout the facility, except the stairwell and entry room.

Things I didn't care for was it lost it's sleaziness from the last Flex Bath. NO SLURP RAMP or gloryhole rooms. More 'G' rated TV channels to choose from than "X" rated channels.

It was a wonderfull facility, and has plenty of room to play. But it has lost it's zest from the last facility and for that I won't be visiting as often. Check it out for yourself. Maybe some of the cruisers we're scared off from my BIG DICK. It happens. They're loss. I still had fun. But it could of been better. Steamworks in Chicago is still #1.
Quote |