Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Clevelands Flex info.
View Single Post
Old 18th October 2006, 08:07 AM
Jerry
Cruiser

Just as I suspected!

There's something about a "basic" good old bathhouse that has that "edge" to it that some of the newer clubs just don't seem to resonate. I was afraid of just what you described 9in4xxx, but still plan to come and visit sometime as it is always fun to check out the new options!
I remember a club in Indy, it was downtown near the Club baths, they had to move but it had THE BEST sexy feel to it. I especially remember the steam room, it was designed like a cave... OH SO SEXY! Then they moved out to this stale, sterile office building like type place and it just lost all its flavor and sensuality. Then like you say, a club like the Steamworks has a really nice clean environment, yet maintains it's sexiness... I always enjoy going to the Steamworks but I also like the gross and nasty edge of Mans Country... I'm a sucker for big dicks though and I love all the men of color at Mans Country... I'm predjudice I guess! ;-)
I'm heading up to Chicago the last weekend of October... I'll hit the country on Friday and the works on Sat.. then drive my sore ass home on Sunday! Maybe I'll see you there mister 9in4!
Jerry
Quote |