Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - which do you prefer, men or women?
View Single Post
Old 19th October 2006, 11:01 PM
hump_me
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to hump_me

I love women! I stare at them, their tits, their legs, asses, faces, hair. I am infatuated, entranced and enthralled by women. I love eating pussy, sucking tits, fucking, 69, fucking female ass, you name it.

I'm not into *men* at all. I do love cock. I love sucking it and spreading my ass for it. I love the feeling of a hot cock fucking deep in my ass, or spurting a load into my mouth. I also don't mind getting blown or rimmed by a guy, or fucking a guy's ass. But I feel absolutely zero attraction to guys, no romantic feelings, don't want to kiss or cuddle or any of that crap. If my wife had a big strap-on and fucked me with it every night, I'd never touch a guy again.

If I were a woman I'd be the biggest slut around. I'd have a closet full of dildos and get fucked every chance I could. But I'd still be a lesbian.