Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Clevelands Flex info.
View Single Post
Old 20th October 2006, 06:39 AM
9in4XXX
Cruiser

was in Chicago and the works the last part of September. I always enjoy myself there and to my suprize they added some more gloryhole ramps. A little bit more private than the (oldie but goodie) slurp ramp. They we're more cubicalized if that makes any sense. Had one BIG MUSCULAR stud try to put away my cock, but to no avail. He told me that is was the nicest and biggest cock that he had ever tried to swallow and suck. I replied that he was a damn good cock sucking pig and deserved to suck my cock on the basis that he demonstrated in front of all the other pretenders and gawkers.

Probally won't be back to the windy city for another year or two, unless something comes up unforseen. Does the St. Louis vacinity have any sleazy joints like what we like? Never been to Man's but from what you described maybe I will the next time in town. how far is it from the works?

cleveland's new flex has a CAVE that was empty for the most part. I only saw one person with a BIG COCK the night I was there and it felt pretty sexy all hard underneath their dark blue towels. There we're more people there pigging out on pizza than cocks, but you'll have that from time to time. it just wasn't what I was looking for. cleveland also has another bath on the other side of town, maybe a 15 minute drive down the lakeshore and it's worth checking out as it's about the same as the Flex. Limp on some nights dripping hot wet on others.
Quote |